In addition to viewing total website stats, you can also view traffic statistics for each individual listing on your directory website. These stats provide valuable insight for advertisers and include details such as how many times their listing has been viewed on your site.
STEP 1 - Go to "Manage Listings"
From your Dashboard, click on Manage Listings.
Step 2 - Click on "Listing Details"
Click on "Listing Details" next to the individual listing you would like to view Stats for.
STEP 3 - View Stats
The Stats section includes key metrics for each individual listing including:
• Total Views - The total number of times the listing has been viewed on any page of the site including homepage impressions, listings view (search results pages) and individual profile page views.
• Profile Views - The number of times the individual profile page has been viewed.
• "Visit Website" Clicks - Tracks how many times someone clicked "Visit Website" from their profile page.
• "Get Directions" Clicks - Tracks how many times someone clicked "Get Directions" below the map on their profile page.
• "Tap to Call" actions - Tracks how many times someone tapped their phone number from a mobile device.
• "Contact Us" Form Submissions - Tracks how many form submissions were sent from their profile page.
• "Click to Claim" Coupon - Tracks how many times someone clicked to claim a coupon (only for listings with a coupon displayed)
• "Click to Share" Event - Tracks how many times someone clicked to share an event (only for listings with an event displayed)
• "Review Submissions" - Tracks how many customer reviews have been submitted for this business.
Note: You can determine whether or not your clients can see this information when they are logged in to manage their listing. This is editable on a site-wide basis from the General Settings screen of your dashboard. If you select "Allow Listing Owners to view Traffic Statistics when they are logged in" then they will be able to see this data.